To place a reservation:
- Click on the instrument you would like to reserve.
- Click on a certain day to view availability.
- Log on with Your (Last) Name, and your reservation Access Code.
- Place your reservation.
Instrument Log in Instructions
- If the log in window is not open, click on this icon:
- Double click on matrl1.chem.ucla.edu
- Log onto the user account “mat” with password: “mattam1”
- Type “linlog” to open the log in program
SQUID and XPS reservations are managed by http://clms.cnsi.ucla.edu/cnsi/clms/If you are a new user:
- Request an account here, and choose the "Materials Lab at The Molecular Instrumentation Center (MIC)" under: 'labs you are interested in'.
- Email Ignacio at email@example.com to activate your account.
Please follow the reservations rules below that apply for the different groups, not just individual users:
- If you are reserving time for any month other than the current month, you can reserve a maximum of 4 days/month.
- For the current month: Before the 15th, you can reserve up to a total of 6 days during that month. On or after the 15th, it is completely open for the rest of the month.
- For every 3 days you use the instrument, at least one of those days needs to be a weekend day. Holidays count as weekend days as well.
- Days go from 9 AM to 9AM, and are identified by the first calendar date (Typically reserved from 1AM to 11PM). However, you should always check with the next/current users to confirm for the turn over time.
- For the time being, only full day reservations are allowed. Half day reservations might be allowed in the future.